With the resource increasing scarcity, the investment of basic energy increases, potential risk and pollution are all around us. Saving energy could be crucial, furthermore, solar energy is a sort of inexhaustible, renewable and safety resource. In the meantime, with the development of LED, LED lighting technology is widely used in our daily life, LED solar lighting is also widely used around us. In some countries, LED solar lighting are used in street lights, which are saving energy, have a long lifespan, are much brighter than basic sodium lighting and offer a better and safer environment.
- 60% – 70% energy saving compared to traditional lighting
- Life span 5,000 hours
- Good colour rendering RA > 75, multi-colour choice 2700-7000k
- Easy installation and free maintenance
- Environmentally friendly
- Five years FREE guarantee
Our EMC (Energy Management Contracting) proposition
EMC (Energy Management Contracting) is an efficient energy-saving strategy based around your requirements. EMC is a highly effective green orientated, capitol effective mode, that can enable your council to realize a large energy saving transformation. The council continues its usual operating pattern with no capital expenditure on EMC Project, but is able to share in the benefits from savings in electricity tariffs as agreed in the contracts each year. Traditional street lamps use incandescent and high voltage sodium lamps. These reduce in strength when working in burning environment and damage the bulb very easy with slight vibrations. Replacing traditional sodium bulbs streetlights with LED bulbs will save up to 50% electricity. Moreover, it can reduce carbon emissions greatly with a good performance on energy efficiency
1. After the initial agreement with the Municipality is signed, the supplier will offer their sample lights for testing on sight in an agreed location.
2. Normally we will use 50% or 40% watt LED lights to replace the traditional lights after calculation.
3. The mutually agreed confirmation of the final test result energy savings should be +/- 55%, and this figure will be the basis of the contract..
4. The supplier would then receive the energy saving part of 55% electricity charge for a period of 8 or 10 years.
5. The supplier will be responsible for all the maintenance.
6. The supplier will share the energy saving part with our council according to the savings generated.
7. There are two main factors of the EMC mode which are electric charge and time.
8. 50%of the energy saving return must be secured by government/Council guarantee or bank guarantee.